COVID-19 UPDATE NOTICE
We are open for all Chiropractic care and Massage Therapy by appointment.
CDC Safety Procedures Are In Place
- Revised Workflow With Minimal Direct Patient Interaction
- Strict Mask Covering & Hand Sanitation Protocols
- Thorough Facility Disinfection
The CDC has requested that if you present with respiratory symptoms and have been exposed to someone who has tested positive with Coronavirus that you please wait in your car instead of the public waiting room. Call 71658770676 to notify us of your arrival. Your Doctor must speak with you before proceeding to the building.
If you are concerned that you may have been exposed to or are experiencing any symptoms of the Coronavirus-19 , please request a telephone call from one of our Chiropractors to assess whether you should come in for an appointment or not.
Massage Therapy is open by appointment only. Not all of the therapists have returned yet. The CDC guidelines for personal care are extensive and have caused a $10 per massage increase.
The greatest help for your immune system is available with non-pharmacological measures.
- Get adjusted!
- Get outside! Fresh air is extremely important
- Sleep well, do not watch the news before bed. Prioritize no screen time of every day!
- Use Nasal saline washes
- Take your vitamins: Discuss with your chiropractor the best defensive plan
- Increase your consumption of anti-oxidant and nutrient-dense infection-fighting foods like:organic blueberries, raspberries, spinach, sprouts, garlic, onions, ginger, parsley, cilantro, spirulina, celery juice, bone broth and fermented foods and beverages.
- Drink Warm water and herbal teas
- Reduce your sugar intake. Refined products or foods high on the glycemic index should be avoided
- Take time for spiritual growth. Spend time each day developing your faith.
- There are non-pharmaceutical viral inhibitors (herbs and homeopathics). Place a call to your chiropractic provider to help with these questions
- Be sure to check out our Facebook page for helpful videos to assist you during these unprecedented times
Helping generations of families pursue optimal health through Chiropractic... Naturally!
Welcome! The Health Offices at Riverview Chiropractic Health are located in Kenmore, NY and have been serving the greater Buffalo area for over 45 years. Many generations of families have received healing and moved toward a wellness approach to health through Chiropractic; we are dedicated to helping you and your family make healthy choices.
Our office offers the following services for your healthcare needs:
- Chiropractic care
- Massage Therapy
- Pregnancy care: pre and post natal Chiropractic and Massage Therapy
- Pediatric care
For many years now, Chiropractors have stood apart from the other healthcare professions as providers of a preventative wellness alternative for a healthy lifestyle, not just a mere removal of symptoms. By the detection of joints that are not moving properly, our Doctors of Chiropractic can restore function to those joints and increase your body’s healing potential.
I’ve been going here for about a year now and I love it. Location is good, I can always get an appointment even on short notice. My only suggestion would be depending on who you’re going to see I would try to get a morning appointment. Like most offices by afternoon early evening they can be running a bit behind. Since I’ve switched to mornings no issues, and sometimes I even get in early! – Kaley Donaldson – 11/29/2018
How many places have you gone where they know your name and make you feel welcomed every time you go? This is by far the most welcoming, caring and knowledgeable office of professionals I’ve ever been to. – Heidi Robles – 12/11/2018
This place is awesome! I have been helped by these Doctors for over 20 years! Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking to resolve lingering issues with their health. – Liz Sujka – 12/29/2018
The Chiropractors here have remained on the cutting edge of the profession bringing services to you that include a variety of techniques, diagnostics and protocols to maintain a lifestyle full of vitality. We have a great team of doctors, each with unique gifts, working to serve you.
It’s a privilege to help you and your family with your health needs!
WHY CHOOSE US?
We accept – Workers Compensation, Automobile Accident, General Insurance and all of our doctors accept cash payments